Completely Wireless Watchguard Reolink Go 1080p 4G Bullet & Solar Panel CCTV Camera DIY
- Reviews (0)
No WiFi? No power outlets? Reolink Go works anywhere, anytime.
The Watchguard™ Reolink Go is a completely wireless CCTV solution, that operates on the 4G mobile network, meaning that it can be installed anywhere, indoors or outdoors. Enjoy hassle free installations at any location with no wiring, WiFi access or power supply required.
The REO-GO-SP2 records to an SD card¹ when motion is detected via the built-in passive-infrared motion sensor.² From a full charge, the 7800mAh battery can provide power for up to 1 month in standby mode or up to 500 minutes in active mode, when accessing live video or recordings.³
• Stream up to Full HD /1080p (1920 x 1080) at 15fps
• Fixed lens with 110° diagonal viewing angles
• Up to 10m infrared range for capturing detail in low light conditions
• PIR motion detection with up to 10m detection range
• Built-in microphone and speaker for two way talk
• H.264 encoding for efficient storage & streaming
• Two bit-rate settings: Main 1.5~2.0Mbps (1.5Mbps default), Sub 160~512Kbps (160Kbps default)
• On board storage with a microSD card, up to 64GB (sold separately)
• With 4G cellular connectivity for live remote view and cloud storage (SIM card sold separately)
• Power with the included solar panel, rechargeable battery³ or 5V/2A power adapter (not included)
• IP65 rated weather resistant housing
Includes: 1 x Reolink camera, 1 x Mount, 1 x Rechargeable Battery, 1 x Pack of Screws, 1 x Reset Needle, 1 x Surveillance Sign, 1 x Mounting Template, 1 x Micro USB Cable, 1 x Quick Start Guide, 1 x Camouflage Skin & 1 x Solar Panel
¹ SIM card and SD card sold separately.
² PIR motion detection recording only; camera cannot be set to continuous recording.
³ Solar charging performance may vary due to mounting location. Figures shown are only to be used as a guide, please consult the installation guide for more information.