‘PIXIE’ FLP12V5M/RGBBT Smart Bluetooth RGB LED Strip Light Kit by SAL
5 metre cuttable Smart Bluetooth RGB Colour Changing LED Strip Light Kit. Comes with a standard infrared remote allowing users to either use the strip lights normally AND/OR connect to strip lights via an app (PIXIE) on your smartphone. The PIXIE app allows users to control the strip light via Bluetooth on their smartphone device, with a number of handy functions including dimming the lights, turning them on/off, syncing them to your music and more.
FREE ‘PIXIE’ app is available on the App store (IOS) or Google Play (Android).
Comes with a 12 month replacement warranty.
WHEN USED NORMALLY WITH SUPPLIED INFRARED REMOTE
• Turn the lights on/off
• Four different flashing modes
• Dimming memory function
• All the colour options
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS WHEN USED WITH THE PIXIE APP
• NORMAL FUNCTIONS: Turning the lights on/off, selecting the colour, dimming etc
• SYNC FUNCTION: The synchronisation function matches the light transitions to the rhythm of the music
• TIMER FUNCTION: Set strips or strip groups to remain on for set period and set a countdown timer (1 min. to 24 hours) until strips or strip groups turn off
• SCHEDULE FUNCTION: Set strips or strip groups specific time to turn on and off. Required brightness levels can also be selected
• GROUP FUNCTION: Group strips together into strip groups and control as one
• SCENE FUNCTION: Set a range of scenarios (scenes) by individual strips or strip groups and activate with one touch
• Power: 5.4W/m
• Colour: RGB
• Beam Angle: 115°
• High performance, stable, even light output
• Pre wired for easy installation, plug-in & ready to use
• Comes with 3M sticky tape for easy install
• IP44 Rated (strip)
• Cuttable every 100mm
• Typical wireless range: 15m dependant on installation environment
• NOTE: Heatsink required
DIMENSIONS L x W x H: (mm) 5000 x 10 x 3mm
Go to App store (IOS) or Google Play (Android) to download the free PIXIE app to your smart phone.
IOS: Requires IOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPad touch.
Android: Requires Android 4.4 or above, devices must support Bluetooth 4.0.